Fantasy F1 League

Craig855S

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done :thumb:

Finding team selection hard. ATM i have Button, Di Resta, Räikkönen and Rosberg.

Now gone for Vettel, Kimi and Button.

I reckon Vettel will draw more points than Di Resta and Rosberg combined. Still thinking of swapping Button for Lewis....but Lewis is a cock lol

I agree with that, however if you took Rosberg and Di Resta, and both of them performed better in the first few races than expected their value will go up, sell them on, spend the money on Vettel and another point-winner...

I have Vettel because until we've seen the first race we can only assume the 1st place and pole position are his at melbourne, but i do have di resta as an investment.

Turns out I was lying, after initially selecting Vettel I've actually ditched him in now favour of 3 drivers who i hope increase in value whilst earning some points and Jenson button, when i sell my 3 investment drivers ill buy the big hitters...unless of course my 3 investment drivers end up leading the championship lol

Turns out I was lying, after initially selecting Vettel I've actually ditched him in now favour of 3 drivers who i hope increase in value whilst earning some points and Jenson button, when i sell my 3 investment drivers ill buy the big hitters...unless of course my 3 investment drivers end up leading the championship lol

Or the investment drivers have a bad start.