Any of you any good with.....

RobMk6

Using utorrent at the moment and come across a small problem,

When im at home all works well, but when Im staying at work, where the internet service is provided by a company called wifinity, it doesnt work, keep getting a 'DHT:waiting to log in' message.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

Mate of mine has packed up some files and sent me the torrent link and I cant d/l it :(

Also tried a couple other programs with no joy either.

• 9 months later...
You need a VPN program for your computer, i had the same problem, overplay vpn is the best, i wont bore you with all the details, but it basically creates a network within the wifinity network and just uses their internet connection to get round blocked sites and programs it'll cost you roughly £6 a month which is well worth all those free movies you can now download ;D

not wishing to pi** you off but this topic is nearly a year old, and welcome to the mad house :thumb:

It matters not if someone is searching the forum and needs an answer to a problem though.

I see far too many unconcluded problems where the issue is not resolved or followed up with a solution.

Fair enough if it is a year old for sale addy or a suys but answers or solutions to problems are just fine.

not wishing to pi** you off but this topic is nearly a year old, and welcome to the mad house :thumb:

It matters not if someone is searching the forum and needs an answer to a problem though.

I see far too many unconcluded problems where the issue is not resolved or followed up with a solution.

Fair enough if it is a year old for sale addy or a suys but answers or solutions to problems are just fine.

point taken, knuckels considered rapped, inwardly digested, and stored for future reference :thumb:

point taken, knuckels considered rapped, inwardly digested, and stored for future reference :thumb:

Lol nah! no knuckle rapping, it's just always good to have advice regardless of age if it means it helps others out.