Audi S2 Coupe - 2.2 20v Turbo

sidrick

I thought you weirdos might like that, and I knew ganges would be all over this :roll:

Apparently your boot has to open for an MOT test, as such, the S2 was refused. It'll be a couple of weeks to A) Get the part & B) Fit it, so I had to get something to run about in.

Pros -

Unlike the Audi, it's electric windows both work

Unlike the Audi, the central locking works

It was £350 with 6 months test

Is good on fuel and starts every time

Cons -

It's a FIAT

It's a Punto

It's a turquoise blue

My head is on the roof while driving

The pads must be down to metal as you almost need two feet to stop the car

It's a Punto

You forgot the other con. Every last boy racer in your area will want to race you. Also, you MUST pull wheel spins in McDonalds now. That's a welcome to Punto ownership.

Do you have a license and a car on the road yet?

I'd rather walk than drive a Punto. My brother owns the exact same car and i haven't stopped repairing the bloomin' thing since he got it.

I thought the same, then I walked 1h 20m to work the day before I bought this car. Needs must.

Get your licence mate, your opinions will be taken 10x more seriously.

you mean First On Race Day yeah?

in your dreams :roll:

Sid, as you say needs must, the only thing i would say is that you may have problems with (the wife had one a few years ago, a bit older though), is the steering, if it starts to feel stiff, and sometimes lock's up, not good if driving in town, it will be a major expense, its something to do with the system, its electric as appose to hydrolic, or something like that, and there are about 4 sensors on the coloumn, and there is no way to tell which if not all of them have gone, so a whole new coloumn, hope this does not happen with yours, it starts off intermittent, but with your luck well :innocent:

Sid, as you say needs must, the only thing i would say is that you may have problems with (the wife had one a few years ago, a bit older though), is the steering, if it starts to feel stiff, and sometimes lock's up, not good if driving in town, it will be a major expense, its something to do with the system, its electric as appose to hydrolic, or something like that, and there are about 4 sensors on the coloumn, and there is no way to tell which if not all of them have gone, so a whole new coloumn, hope this does not happen with yours, it starts off intermittent, but with your luck well :innocent:

I was going to mention the steering. I thought it was non-power, but it's much stiffer than that. Been a few moments when I've had two hands on the same side of the wheel turning it! :roll:

I thought you weirdos might like that, and I knew ganges would be all over this :roll:

Apparently your boot has to open for an MOT test, as such, the S2 was refused. It'll be a couple of weeks to A) Get the part & B) Fit it, so I had to get something to run about in.

Pros -

Unlike the Audi, it's electric windows both work

Unlike the Audi, the central locking works

It was £350 with 6 months test

Is good on fuel and starts every time

Cons -

It's a FIAT

It's a Punto

It's a turquoise blue

My head is on the roof while driving

The pads must be down to metal as you almost need two feet to stop the car

It's a Punto

You forgot the other con. Every last boy racer in your area will want to race you. Also, you MUST pull wheel spins in McDonalds now. That's a welcome to Punto ownership.

Do you have a license and a car on the road yet?

I'd rather walk than drive a Punto. My brother owns the exact same car and i haven't stopped repairing the bloomin' thing since he got it.

I thought the same, then I walked 1h 20m to work the day before I bought this car. Needs must.

Get your licence mate, your opinions will be taken 10x more seriously.

If I could afford it, I would.

I was going to mention the steering. I thought it was non-power, but it's much stiffer than that. Been a few moments when I've had two hands on the same side of the wheel turning it! :roll:

i got nearly new steering system for a punto :)

• 1 month later...

You're telling me! The schematics seem to change on a month-by-month basis :roll:

The CL seems fairly simplistic and looks to be a damaged wire somewhere. Gonna get stuck in on Saturday when my brother is round with his multimeter and soldering iron :) All this had to come out for the leather to go in anyway :D

Edited by sidrick