Game Lag

Ahmotorsport

Erm, within a week, these could change.....

Windows updates

AV updates

Game updates

Graphics driver updates

I did do a windows update a few days ago, but that was after it had started doing it.

Anti Virus? Only had the spybot then and i wasn't asked to install any.

There was one, but i'm sure it was fine to begin with then.

As i say, pretty sure i haven't.

Just checked, yes Direct X 9c is on here.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it? New GFX drivers?

Aye, i think so. I'll have another go at playing later.

Decided when i get paid for working i'll get a new unit anyway, i was having a look yesterday and it appears that, they aren't very expensive for a good unit.

I picked up a decent spec Core 2 Duo PC for £20.52 delivered 2 days ago.

Dell Optiplex 755 SFF

Intel E6550

1GB Ram

XP Pro License

I've got 4GB ram ready to go in it, a replacement part for the slightly broken case, Just need to order/win a cheap HDMI video card.

What was it? New GFX drivers?

Aye, i think so. I'll have another go at playing later.

Decided when i get paid for working i'll get a new unit anyway, i was having a look yesterday and it appears that, they aren't very expensive for a good unit.

I picked up a decent spec Core 2 Duo PC for £20.52 delivered 2 days ago.

Dell Optiplex 755 SFF

Intel E6550

1GB Ram

XP Pro License

I've got 4GB ram ready to go in it, a replacement part for the slightly broken case, Just need to order/win a cheap HDMI video card.

Bit of a bargain really lol.

Have you correctly migrated your account from europegames or whatever it was to whatever it is now? and downloaded the latest client for the game? the game has just gone through some major changes so if i were you i'd install the latest client and maybe even trying making a brand new account (with a gash hotmail email addy) to see if that works?

Have you correctly migrated your account from europegames or whatever it was to whatever it is now? and downloaded the latest client for the game? the game has just gone through some major changes so if i were you i'd install the latest client and maybe even trying making a brand new account (with a gash hotmail email addy) to see if that works?

It was happening before they swapped ownership and yes i've downloaded all that, it wouldn't work otherwise.

Had a go on W.R last night, Unfortunately I'm not a fan any more, felt very dated wheras battlefield has moved on SOOO much in comparison to what warrock has done since i last played it (2008 or 2009 i think)

Aye it's not the best game, Gamersfirst (previous owners) sort of neglected it, there are a lot of problems to sort out, hackers being the main thing. Hopefully the new owners can do something about it.