Comic books

eetaylog

Anybody into these? Ive got a sh!t load at home (2 black bin liners) dating back to the early 80's and need some info on how to cash in on them.

Ebay is pointless as nobody seems to bid on them. Is there a well known trading website or anything like that that anybody knows about?

jsut done a google "selling old comics" seems to be quite a few sites that will offer you something, suppose it depends how much you want for them :thumb:

I did the same thing, but most of them seemed to be american sites? Cant see them wanting anything other than Marvel stuff.

jsut done a google "selling old comics" seems to be quite a few sites that will offer you something, suppose it depends how much you want for them :thumb:

I did the same thing, but most of them seemed to be american sites? Cant see them wanting anything other than Marvel stuff.

Ahhh see what you mean, have you got any local small auction rooms around your area, they might be worth a call.

I reckon they'd be worth decent money in the right circles.

absolutely, but you got to find that circle.

I had 16 years of Fast Ford, Performance and Classic Ford for sale. Spent months advertising them, on Ebay with no bites etc......

they went down the tip.

I reckon they'd be worth decent money in the right circles.

absolutely, but you got to find that circle.

I had 16 years of Fast Ford, Performance and Classic Ford for sale. Spent months advertising them, on Ebay with no bites etc......

they went down the tip.

Its crossing my mind. Dont know if i can be bothered with the hassle.