Day Z

Craig855S

Hey guys, after catching a few youtube vids of this game in action and on advice from a friend who plays it I went ahead and got it the other day.

Click to see what its all about

My best advice if you want to see what the crack is to watch some youtube videos on it, things like "This is DayZ episode 1" and such, it may well get you hooked. I've had it for 3 days now and love it. The only goal is to survive, which can be hard when the things you need to survive are in built up areas full of zombies and enemy players. Its free for all out there so you may choose to help another player you see or you may whack him before he knows you're out there. However i think everyone bar the unarmed out there shoots first and asks questions later, which is why ive got a creative headset winging its way to me so i can play with people i know. And we'll spank ass.

Tonight ive just found a pushbike (i think the owner was in the lighthouse it was parked outside) and i took off in it before he heard me downstairs (i was unarmed and didnt want him shooting me to protect his property)

I hauled ass off road and covered a couple of miles before the bike got trashed from the speed and the bumps (and maybe a rabbit??) and i was thrown off and broke my arm, fun times, i really want to get hold of a chopper at some point, thats the ultimate goal i reckon, to hold a chopper

Sidrick you have to pay for operation arrowhead at the very least, ARMA 2 FREE is a stripped down version of arma 2 which can be used in conjunction with Arrowhead retail edition (which you may be able to pick up for as little as a tenner...not sure) but i bought the combined operations through steam (think it was 25 quid...) and the dayz "mod" is free....however sooner or later Dayz will be a standalone game which wont be free to buy, so its gonna turn out ill have to pay again to continue playing when theyve made it standalone, at the minute its just a "mod" for ARMA2