John Terry

eetaylog

I was under the impression most thought (and still do think) terry was guilty of this accusation?

It was never going to be proven in a Criminal Trial, he would have got a ban if the FA has just dealt with it but in court he can have the most expensive and most clever lawyer possible, I havent actually seen the footage again since I watched the game but my opinion remains the same as it always has and that was he was always going to be found not guilty in court, unless they found a sound recording etc.

Pointless trial, haters gon hate, Chelsea fans gon not.

Edited by Naylor2006

I'm neither, just seems a feeble excuse that was made?

What the part about how Terry said 'did you think I called you a black c9nt?', therefore if any lip readers read what he said he had the excuse that he only repeated words that Anton did?

What the part about how Terry said 'did you think I called you a black c9nt?', therefore if any lip readers read what he said he had the excuse that he only repeated words that Anton did?

Aye!

Just an excuse to put reasonable doubt, which in turn will return become a not guilty verdict.

Clever but doesn't make it right.

Aye!

Just an excuse to put reasonable doubt, which in turn will return become a not guilty verdict.

Clever but doesn't make it right.

Yeh true, I didnt think lip reading has ever been admissible anyway.

The thing that winds me up is that regardless of the trial and how the legal system works everyone will call him a Racist so and so and have been leading up to the trial also, he is now officially innocent however that means absolutely sod all. Comes with being a footballer I guess, Terry has been abused for years and as he said in the trial he just gets on with it.

I dont really have an opinion on the guy either way also.