John Terry

eetaylog

Worse things happen in the world.

I hate Terry, but a week in court, at the tax payers expense, for calling some guy a black c*nt when he didn't even hear it...... Jeezo.

I agree, an utter waste of time, I cant remember it was so long ago but didnt Terry or Chelsea decide to go to the Criminal Court and not the FA? Good move for them if it was and the probably knew all along it would be impossible to prove in court.

I hate Terry, but a week in court, at the tax payers expense, for calling some guy a black c*nt when he didn't even hear it...... Jeezo.

totally agree with that.

I've said it before, they push and shove each other, give it the hard man, spit all over the shop, stamp on each other etc......

but then start crying when someone calls them a name. Get a fcuking grip you overpaid drama queens

totally agree with that.

I've said it before, they push and shove each other, give it the hard man, spit all over the shop, stamp on each other etc......

but then start crying when someone calls them a name. Get a fcuking grip you overpaid drama queens

As far as I know, not one player complained tbf.

totally agree with that.

The amount of abuse players receive every single game, death threats from people in the crowd, abuse about their families and private life......I have to take issue with your statement because the majority do just get on with it. When racism is involved though you'll find that everything is taken that little bit more seriously.

I dont remember anyone telling David Beckham to get a grip when he was getting bullets sent to him and that will be because he just got on with it.

The court case was a waste of time because there was not enough to go to court with but for some hearsay, however racially aggravated abuse is a criminal offense, what do you suggest they were supposed to do?

Edited by Naylor2006

Glad im not alone, it was more like a lefty witch hunt than a trial. Totally pointless.

Doubt there would have been all this fuss if someone had called Terry a honky cu*t.