spotted: Green 5dr (possibly autumn)

shawdreamer

Just nipped the Asda and was pulling in when a green Mk6 passed me on the way out.

Was a bit dark so only got a quick sideways glance, looked like a Dark Green so possibly Autumn green but saw the EVO sticker in the Drivers rear quarter glass clear enough, think it was a R reg and looked to be in the company of a few other random modded motors.

Someone off ere possibly been Creamfields this weekend before it got cancelled after lastnights horrendous rain?

Ya wouldn't have clocked me, I was in the missus silver ShAtXO so was likely ducking down as much as possible so as not to be seen by anyone I know, was the usual impromptu modders meet going on in the rear carpark so figured you'd dropped in there on ya way home (was alot more there than usual tonight, its usually how it is on a Creamfeilds weekend)

• 7 months later...
was it a gti? did you see what wheels it had? my one was r463 yeg and i miss her ;( ;( ;(

like I said, dark and only caught a quick look, iirc though they looked like some generic multispoke but fecked if I know which.