The new one...

Stu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't bring myself to part with that much a month in the end got engaged instead, would have had a decent down payment if she'd said no!

Not the colour I'd have gone for but one of the only new cars I'd actually buy and decent choice of wheels!

The main reason I went with silver over the white was to try and blend in the tacky chrome rear lights a bit!

Couldn't bring myself to part with that much a month in the end got engaged instead, would have had a decent down payment if she'd said no!

Not the colour I'd have gone for but one of the only new cars I'd actually buy and decent choice of wheels!

The main reason I went with silver over the white was to try and blend in the tacky chrome rear lights a bit!

I was also gutted to find the spoiler wasn't an optional extra, it looks ok but i think the rear would look much better without it, a CF diffuser and the rear lights "black eyed"

Really impressive car's! drove one the other day, atleast they dont have the typical boxer noise, only downside ive heard so far is the diff's, few full bore launches and they go :(

I haven't heard of such issues on the two largest forums... either way, that's what the 5 yr warranty is for!

mmmmm nice! do toyota do optional trd lowering springs?

No, there is a full TRD coilover kit which isn't a bit of me. I don't really want to lower the car and ruin the handling. It sits a little lower than on the photo above - it just came off the jack. But it's never going to be a 'stance' car.

mmmmm nice! do toyota do optional trd lowering springs?

No, there is a full TRD coilover kit which isn't a bit of me. I don't really want to lower the car and ruin the handling. It sits a little lower than on the photo above - it just came off the jack. But it's never going to be a 'stance' car.

no i know you wouldnt mess with the handling,but if trd did a kit it would be developed for the car and mess up the handling, just think it would look a little better dropped 20-30mm,but thats me.

and yeah a full coilover kit will be overkill and expensive for what you want.

just had 2 black ones delivered at work look really nice have a brownish tint to the windows does yours have that stu ?

Nope.. but they do have the dotted fog-like effect/problem in the rear glass..