mk6 cabby imp blue + mk6 silver gti

kelvin

hi. im breaking two cars as the title says. pm for details. my internet has gone down so can't add pics, sorry pee wee as soon as its back i'll add pics of the cars. phone works and can text pics of anything. enter key wont work on here on my phone either??!!?? im located in Tadley north hampshire, can ship pretty much anything and can ship big stuff to stoney stanton/Broughton astley, leicestershire, collect weekdays only though up till about 19:00 for next to nothing kelvin

• 4 weeks later...
sorry jc i forgot about the pictures. so still no internet at home :( and its talktalk so its free with no compo for when its not working, thankfully my phone works and the wifes iphone. anyway. ive still got some stuff left of both cars and i just got a yellow 130bhp cabby aswell. rs1800 engine ~ prov sold --- rear disc beam ~ £100 ---- vgc ghia seats - no rips, tears or stains ~ £90 there the ones that look like somebody has been sick on them after eating loads of peperamis. loads more aswell. i will get round my brother inlaws and chuck pics as its takin the Pee abit. kelvin my enter key still wont work on here either :(