First damage

Paddy gti

not long after i got my current car,going to tesco, i parked out of the way down the bottom (absolutely no cars) i came out 15mins later to find a trolley resting against the side of my car where some utter retard had just pushed/left a trolley go and it hit my drivers rear arch (first dent in the car) i was so pissed off i threw the trolley and later blamt my mrs for wanting to go to tescos lol,(said sorry the next day lol)

disabled bays are worse. both my parents are disabled so I am regularly parked in them when I am with one of them and displaying their badge but people walk between the cars in those bays as its easier and are so retarded they bash trolleys etc in to them. my mums car is covered in trolley dents and my dads has started picking up a few. my car has also gained a couple as a result :(

Although talking of trolley hits, on a really windy day when I was trying to park the trolley on the path behind the bay I was reversing in started to head towards my car so I drove out and it was like it was chasing me, then it swerved and hit one of the car in P&C bay. Winds fault but also whoever left the trolley a whole foot away from trolley park