smashed to pieces

scottybo

Glad you're ok bud, but FFS couldnt you have gotten a better stick, my dads got one like that, a young lad needs a carbon fibre [effect] one or something

lolstyle was completely removed from the picture at that point. i was just happy that my leg still worked.....just about

Fook .. Ive been there bro, 56 stitches, broken bones and bruises like yours.. My injury's have left numbness in my leg and part of one foot! I get trouble from my lower back too..

over 20 years since then and the compensation was not worth the suffering IMO

Hey we are still here LOL

Fook .. Ive been there bro, 56 stitches, broken bones and bruises like yours.. My injury's have left numbness in my leg and part of one foot! I get trouble from my lower back too..

over 20 years since then and the compensation was not worth the suffering IMO

Hey we are still here LOL

i dont think ill ever be 100% right again but the way i look at it is like this

- no one did that on purpose so i cant really put the blame on anyone, i doubt the woman left home thinking about crashing her car that day, i know i certainly didnt!

- im still here....there are a lot of people who arent

- does it really affect me enough to complain about it? no not really, thankfully im a fit and healthy young man, if i was maybe 10 years older id be a hell of a lot worse

- i learnt a lesson from it......always have decent supportive seats with good side bolsters!

- and lastly, get on with life. i could have easily had it cut short in this accident and coming that close to the pearly gates isnt fun, so make your time count! u dont know whats waiting for you

few more pics i managed to dig out if anyones interested

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j432/scottybo1/IMG00169-20110916-1944.jpg

apparently the little pee pots are hilarious......

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j432/scottybo1/IMG00178-20110917-1904.jpg

my mate with a sick bowl on his head

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j432/scottybo1/IMG00202-20111014-1806.jpg

rude boy mobility scooter my nan lent me.......this never not once got used seriously. i ended up sat in the car pack at my flat watching all my mates zoom around on it, pretty good laugh tbh

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

F*ck me, sorry to drag up an old one but ive only just seen this thread. Props to you for being so philosophical about the accident, so many others would be very bitter towards the other driver and it would stop them from ever getting over it.

Hope youre still on the mend.

F*ck me, sorry to drag up an old one but ive only just seen this thread. Props to you for being so philosophical about the accident, so many others would be very bitter towards the other driver and it would stop them from ever getting over it.

Hope youre still on the mend.

It simply isnt worth being bitter man. I will have lasting injuries for the rest of my life......but theres no point dwelling on it i dont think. Whats hurts the most was the loss of the best condition fiesta on britains roads!!!

• 2 months later...
That is totally mind blowing. I am glad you made it out alive. The car is smashed like a Matchbox car in a blender. That is one of the things about life. It has a tendency to throw things at us when we least expect it to hit. In some situations like yours, the statement is a literal statement. Even with the pain it brings at times; there are the beautiful lessons the pain brings, as well. We develop a deeper appreciate and gratitude for the blessings we do have in our lives. I'm glad you managed to survive the entire ordeal. Thanks for taking the time to share.

That is totally mind blowing. I am glad you made it out alive. The car is smashed like a Matchbox car in a blender. That is one of the things about life. It has a tendency to throw things at us when we least expect it to hit. In some situations like yours, the statement is a literal statement. Even with the pain it brings at times; there are the beautiful lessons the pain brings, as well. We develop a deeper appreciate and gratitude for the blessings we do have in our lives. I'm glad you managed to survive the entire ordeal. Thanks for taking the time to share.

i cant be killed that easily im afraid! the world needs me!

i cant be killed that easily im afraid! the world needs me!

now you are really pushing your luck :innocent: