Out of the depth, the Devil will rise.........

Rockerrob666

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a black ford badge on the front? If not, where would I get a black ford badge?

I'm also contemplating the idea myself, about either getting honeycomb grill or getting the chrome one and painting gloss black, as I want my door trims to be gloss black also.

mine is actually a dark blue but the black paint makes it look black - if you want black, try:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-FIESTA-Mk4-...=item3a78c7db87

I put the logo on first before painting and masked it up so the chrome sides would be painted and look a lot darker. looks cool eh?

haha just noticed you're from my neck of the woods- I live 5 mins from Havant in Leigh Park :)

If you want a set of wheels on the cheap, my other half has got a set of Team Dynamics Citys 17" going, 70 quid a wheel- some slight lacquer issues but you only notice them if you're up close.

Car's looking good, starting to get a nice mean vibe to it and loving that sticker! Will keep an eye out for you on my travels- If you see either a silver mondy mk2 with ST kit on it or an ST200 knocking about with Fordmnx written on the side windows, that'll be me :D

haha just noticed you're from my neck of the woods- I live 5 mins from Havant in Leigh Park :)

If you want a set of wheels on the cheap, my other half has got a set of Team Dynamics Citys 17" going, 70 quid a wheel- some slight lacquer issues but you only notice them if you're up close.

Car's looking good, starting to get a nice mean vibe to it and loving that sticker! Will keep an eye out for you on my travels- If you see either a silver mondy mk2 with ST kit on it or an ST200 knocking about with Fordmnx written on the side windows, that'll be me :D

hiya dude. will keep an eye out for ya. cars sound nice, give me a honk if ya passing. will keep you in mind about the wheels, can't do it till after xmas, 3 kids and all!! will def have a look if you still have em then.

Having 1mm shaved off a tyre changes the rolling radius.

thats a bloody good point, well made. how does having exessivly larger wheels mess with the speedo? I know you'll def have to roll out the arches to stop scrubbing, but surley the larger wheel will kill any fuel economy and performance as the engine will have to work harder to turn them??!!

Puma also had 'turbines'

just been onto ebay and there is a difference between the puma and the st24 turbines, liking the st24 turbines more but not sure about the 4-spoke, although the pumas are 5 spoke, not keen on the design???? the puma are 15, the st24 are 16 by the looks of things. duno if anyone can correct this?