mk6 cabriolet wheels

wildfire78

Tried looking at the wheel forum but it only has one thread there and wont let me start a new one ??

So just a quick question within the next month i am looking at getting a set of wheels/tyres, I would ideally like 18s and would like to know will they fit without any problems with say a 30/35mm drop or would it be best to stick at 17s?

Tnx in advance :)

Tried looking at the wheel forum but it only has one thread there and wont let me start a new one ??

So just a quick question within the next month i am looking at getting a set of wheels/tyres, I would ideally like 18s and would like to know will they fit without any problems with say a 30/35mm drop or would it be best to stick at 17s?

Hi & welcome to EVO.

Moved to the correct section for you.

You should be fine with 17"s as long as the offset is correct, 18's you may hit issues without work to the arches.

Steer clear from Peugeot offset wheels which sit further out and will catch the rear arches for sure.

Edited by PeeWee

Hi & welcome to EVO.

Moved to the correct section for you.

You should be fine with 17"s as long as the offset is correct, 18's you may hit issues without work to the arches.

Steer clear from Peugeot offset wheels which sit further out and will catch the rear arches for sure.

Ok thanks mate will stick to 17"s

I assume if i am buying wheels new from a website and put in the car details it will give me the right offset (sounds stupid but i want to make sure)