holiday

ganges

morning you horrible lot :roll:

I know times are hard and some of you may not be able to get away this year, but the missus and myself have just booked to go to Spain for 2 weeks, we are doing our own thing, getting a small villa (well a bungalow really), renting a car ect, but what has really p**sed me off is the price of flights, so a bit of a guessing game for you all, how much do you think for two people, with 2 bags, insurance through the airline, seat allocation, inflight meals, on line check in, flying with Jet 2 from Leeds Bradford, to Malaga, end july. for those of you who are not aware of jet2, a little more upmarket than ryanair, sleezy jet ect, anybody else booked/booking, and found flight prices SKY high (sorry the best i could come up with :roll: )

Don't care :roll:

The missus and I were 120 each return to Madrid for July. Seems reasonable.

i know YOU dont care, you dont care about anything :roll:

i am not going to say how much just yet, but you have a bloody good deal there, must be sleezy jet or ryanair, or another dirt cheap airline. well you are a tight Scot, lets be honest :roll:

About £300 each return?

You are going slap bang in the middle of the kids summer holidays.

close but not close enough :roll: , cant help the dates, the bloody wifes work dictates the time we can go, otherwise yes could have got it cheaper :thumb:

£350?

warmer :thumb:

, insurance through the airline, seat allocation, inflight meals, on line check in, flying with Jet 2 from Leeds Bradford, to Malaga, end july. for those of you who are not aware of jet2, a little more upmarket than ryanair, sleezy jet ect,

why??? it's a couple of hours......

Budget Airline FTW to Spain!!!!!

£395....

, insurance through the airline, seat allocation, inflight meals, on line check in, flying with Jet 2 from Leeds Bradford, to Malaga, end july. for those of you who are not aware of jet2, a little more upmarket than ryanair, sleezy jet ect,

£395....

the meals because of the time of the flight, we have to be at the airport for 05.00, and its cheaper than getting something at the airport, only 6.50, a throw, i guess that is what you are talking about, i could get a cheaper flight with ryanair, but 1), i cant stand them, 2) there flight time were sh*te, seat allocation, because her indoors likes a window seat, on line check in ...no choice, its a must do

395.00......are you quoting for each or both????

£395....

the meals because of the time of the flight, we have to be at the airport for 05.00, and its cheaper than getting something at the airport, only 6.50, a throw, i guess that is what you are talking about, i could get a cheaper flight with ryanair, but 1), i cant stand them, 2) there flight time were sh*te, seat allocation, because her indoors likes a window seat, on line check in ...no choice, its a must do

each.

must have deep pockets you picky sod :roll:

£395....

each.

must have deep pockets you picky sod :roll:

well not far off total was 728.09, which i think to malaga is bloody stupid, but no way are we going without a two week away from it all, not so much deep pockets but a demanding better half :roll: , the villa (bungalow), and the car hire we are paying off monthly untill we go so that does sort of help, the flight is two thirds the cost of the villa for two weeks FFS, was more intrested to see if anybody else was having the same sort of issues, this year, really did shop around, but even going to manchester or doncaster, would mean an overnight stop so that was not even an option :vangry: think the price of flight has gone through the roof, two years ago got a flight for two to cyprus for that price, just does not make any sence

was more intrested to see if anybody else was having the same sort of issues,

no, cos for Spain i'd just jump onto any seat on Ryanair with my own sandwichs for 1/4 of the price :roll:

You're right though, we went to Cyprus for half that last year!!!

I took the missus to Paris just after Xmas and that was bloody expensive! And not worth it either...

I remember that, and if i remember think most people advised you "not that time of the year" More on the weather front than the monies side, sorry to here it was c**p, dare i ask why???