holiday

ganges

Try sky scanner for checking flight costs :cheers:

Just had a go on that, (too late but!!!), one of the sites i did not try :thumb: , again back to ryanair, (just not going to happen bloody cattle market), or travel to another airport, which would mean overnight stop, and added petrol, so not really any cheaper, but thanks for the tip :thumb:

Just out of curiousity how much extra was it to pick your own seat?

I'd never pay for a seat, ill sit whereever and so will the missus, she'll do as she's told lol (We've flown twice together with my work so i know shes not particularly afraid of flying, even on a jet ive fixed)

Also, 6 quid for the breakfast meal isnt overly bad, but is that 6 quid before tax???

Just out of curiousity how much extra was it to pick your own seat?

I'd never pay for a seat, ill sit whereever and so will the missus, she'll do as she's told lol (We've flown twice together with my work so i know shes not particularly afraid of flying, even on a jet ive fixed)

Also, 6 quid for the breakfast meal isnt overly bad, but is that 6 quid before tax???

Hi Craigg,

you do not have to pick your seats, but this could mean you are not sitting together, plus the missus (not scared of flying), just likes to see where we are, not that she has a clue anyway :roll: the return cost for the seat booking is 25.96 for the pair of us, so not to bad really.

the meals work out at 6;50 each, each way, as said this is cheaper than getting something at the airport, and yes could take sandwiches, but why bother for that cost, and i have to say they are not that bad, 3 course, with a free drink (tea/coffee), well i say free, of course its factored into the price.