lvlp spray gun

bongo

anyone used one are they any good?

just bought a 24 litre compressor so dont think a hvlp will do?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271169104285?ssP...984.m1423.l2649

The good news is that only uses 7CFM which your compressor will be capable of im sure.

The worrying factor if im honest is they don't state the Air cap size which limits the size of the paint fan being sprayed and the problem with top loaded guns is they feel off balance..

Ive not painted for a few years now ,but I still have my Devilbiss "JGA" which eats massive amounts of air 12+CFM on my favorite air cap. I run it on a 3hp 50 ltr twin compressor which I can cover a whole circuit of a car without losing pressure at the gun.. I get approx 9 inch fan from the gun with a great finish so u can guess why it likes so much air !

I have a 50 ltr 2nd tank thats from a knackered compressor which I clip in for extra reserve, this takes the strain off of the compressor to keep up and is usefull when using a DA sander..

If you want a cheap reserve pressure tank, grab a calor gas bottle from the tip and mod it

Sparky

Don't do it.

I bought LVLP to do my Imp as i didn't have a huge compressor. It didn't atomize the paint, well at all really. It just spits out paint.

Get HVLP and do one panel at a time.

To be honest, i used a 50L compressor to do mine and it was more than big enough for me to do the whole car at once.