mk6 to mk5

chris_p

hi guys now i know this subject has been covered alot and i have read the various threads people have put up but it hasnt been able to answer a few questions i have.

so i want to put a mk5 rs front end on a mk6, now the only question i have it, the mouting of the headlights, do i need to make any modifications to the slam panel to fit them, i understand that to keep the side lights on the mk5 ligths they can screw in, but do these screw into the casing of the headlights of the body panels??. and also when change the the bonnet release to the mk5 one, does this just bolt straight in or do i have to modify the slam panel at all for this, also is there any how threads that show exactly how its done during the process, not just before and after pictures.

much appreciated guys

thanks ginger , ive got to buy the mk6 first. so im just trying to find out the few answers i need so i can start looking. but if i can get it soon il defiantly give you shout when i need the bits :D. im not changing the rear end as i really want to try stay away from that much work.