bit of a odd Q but hey ho

shawdreamer

best getting the stuff online to be honest mate (a couple of fans and a PC case from PC world will cost you an arm and a leg compared to ebay) and the type of case you get may limit the number of fans you can run with it. Also, remember your son has to turn it on and off so make sure you get one that will sit with the power button accessable to him.

Does the bed have enough room under it to stand the tower upright or would you lay it down?

have to be on its side.

I SO WANNA MAKE A LEGO CASE!!!

just been rumaging through google (looking at atx cases and the like)when I came across a few people that had literally dug out the old boxes of lego and made themselves a atx box from it, looks like a right grin to do.

cant do it for Owens though, he'd get bored and dismantle it to make a speedboat or racecar and Id go up to his room one day to find the pc components in a pile on his floor.

just been rumaging through google (looking at atx cases and the like)when I came across a few people that had literally dug out the old boxes of lego and made themselves a atx box from it, looks like a right grin to do.

cant do it for Owens though, he'd get bored and dismantle it to make a speedboat or racecar and Id go up to his room one day to find the pc components in a pile on his floor.

Glue it all together? How is it made? Is it just an ATX case with lego around it or is it lego with motherboard standoffs and anchor nuts etc glued to the insides of it?

Glue it all together? How is it made? Is it just an ATX case with lego around it or is it lego with motherboard standoffs and anchor nuts etc glued to the insides of it?

the latter as far as I can see.

most of them dont even show the slightest sign of being constructed out of anything else but lego bricks.....lego slots for HDD, drives etc..... couple even used the cheesy lego house windows on the side so the could illuminate the inside of the box, bit tacky but gave me a chuckle.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/30869.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/30870.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/30871.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

proper fun one licky