Laptop.

Ahmotorsport

I cannot confirm the used one condition obviously but that was the model I would personally go for, even better if you can find that model with the gt-320 gfx as that has 1gb of dedicated ram.

The one above does have 512gb of gfx ram which should be more than efficient for your requirements as shown in the you tube vid.

Yes it is an older cpu than i3 but core2duo so good performance.

Out of the other two I would opt for the AMD purely for the gfx, memory is easy/cheap to fit so never a deal breaker imo.

Edited by PeeWee

I cannot confirm the used one condition obviously but that was the model I would personally go for, even better if you can find that model with the gt-320 gfx as that has 1gb of dedicated ram.

The one above does have 512gb of gfx ram which should be more than efficient for your requirements as shown in the you tube vid.

Yes it is an older cpu than i3 but core2duo so good performance.

Out of the other two I would opt for the AMD purely for the gfx, memory is easy/cheap to fit so never a deal breaker imo.

Cheers for that pal

memory is easy/cheap to fit so never a deal breaker imo.

So long as it supports more memory. The last 2 computers I've had couldnt have ram upgraded (first one was at it's limit when bought, the second one it was more expensive to buy 2 4GB sticks than it would be to buy a new motherboard and modern RAM)

memory is easy/cheap to fit so never a deal breaker imo.

So long as it supports more memory. The last 2 computers I've had couldnt have ram upgraded (first one was at it's limit when bought, the second one it was more expensive to buy 2 4GB sticks than it would be to buy a new motherboard and modern RAM)

bios flash...problem solved