GTI Skirts

redmex

slight bit of plastic size difference on the top. 3dr will fit a 5dr

hmm.. So does 5 door fit 3..

Or would it look naf?

the five door when fitted to a three door will need a bit trimming off the top rear section as the five door has a lip that sits on top of the sill bit on the three door it runs along the rear quarter panel as there is no rear door ,i have three door skirts fitted to my five door :thumb:

Or would it look naf?

the five door when fitted to a three door will need a bit trimming off the top rear section as the five door has a lip that sits on top of the sill bit on the three door it runs along the rear quarter panel as there is no rear door ,i have three door skirts fitted to my five door :thumb:

good description 8)

I can visualize it

Or would it look naf?

5 and 3 door are the same

Or would it look naf?

5 and 3 door are the same

ta