Cossie pop outs

Andy 3i

I didnt put the rivets in, i put red plugs in and then screwd them in.it was realy easy.

When you take out the shelf suports turn them over any you can see the place you have to cut out,its already marked fir you.

Be careful when removing the shelf support,it can brake easy.

I found fitting the rubber the hardest part of the job. I used a hammer and a bit if wood to push them on.

the riv nuts have to be attached behind the shelf support that is not the glass lol

No they don't :P - rivet nuts are in b pillar not c pillar. C pillar has 2 big bolts going into it which ford have welded a threaded plate to already. :cheers:

Have u got these fitted to yours? :innocent:

nope but I swear I saw a picture where I saw someone install riv nuts in the c pillar! ah well imagining things probably

Well basically how they attach on the b pillar. I know you have to cut slots in the plastic for them...it shows a scissor cut out line on the inside :P. And on the c pillar, how the hinge fits. And these rivnut things? ?(

U need to cut a slot in the c pillar trim, but I didn't take the trim off to do it but its a git of a job :D a dremel or chainsaw would be perfect :unsure:

The rivnut things for the b pillar are available from ford (along with the right screws if you've not got them) - you need the tool to fit them though. I just got my ford garage to borrow their tool! :D there are the holes already behind the trim to accept them, you don't need to cut the trim there for it to fit right.

There are some pics somewhere showing it all :)