Panther Black bonnet?

co-op scooby

Hi.I initially put this thread on the members chat site.wally!Right heres the quandary.Im thinking about putting a panther black bonnet on my white van as seen in SUYM.Would it ,in your opinion enhance the aggression of the front bumper and the black grilles?Your input would be appreciated.

Hi.I initially put this thread on the members chat site.wally!Right heres the quandary.Im thinking about putting a panther black bonnet on my white van as seen in SUYM.Would it ,in your opinion enhance the aggression of the front bumper and the black grilles?Your input would be appreciated.

I defo think it would look more aggro but I would white the mirrors and would also get rid of the black lines up the roof. You want the bonnet to be a bit more of a focus point but wouldnt look as good if lots of other bits n bobs are black as well (minus the grilles).

Thanx mate.Have to keep my eyes open for a bonnet in my neck of the woods for sale as i think it should make quite a difference.Also not happy with my signwriting having seen it on the SUYM site. ;(

I like the idea of it on there and it would look better on a black bonnet imo. However, next time invest in a tape measure :nutter: Even stevie wonder spotted that one lol :pancake:

Its actually off centre so I could replicate the medal and ribbon but i changed my mind(as i tend to do alot!!!!),and hoped it didnt look too far off centre.Just a thought,I could always move the washer jet over lol.

Hi Mate.I'm going down a different route and going to try a gloss black vinyl wrap on the bonnet through my mate to see how that looks.Thanks all the same,will be keeping an eye on what you have to sell in the future,regards Andy.