2.0 ecu immobiliser

bhp soothes me

Hello, I have done my 2.0 conversion but the immobiliser light does not flash when the car is locked up, like it use to. Is this a result of the 2.0 conversion and normal as I know it disables pats.

Also my LED has not blown.

Regards

DEWY, DESK, DEEP, and DALE ecus are all pre-pats, so if you used one of those for the conversion then you no longer have an immobiliser.

You needed to use TAXI or TELL if you wanted to keep pats.

Hello, I have done my 2.0 conversion but the immobiliser light does not flash when the car is locked up, like it use to. Is this a result of the 2.0 conversion and normal as I know it disables pats.

Regards

DEWY, DESK, DEEP, and DALE ecus are all pre-pats, so if you used one of those for the conversion then you no longer have an immobiliser.

so if I no longer have the immboliser that is what makes the light operate? as it no longer flashes ever?

thanks

Regards

so if I no longer have the immboliser that is what makes the light operate? as it no longer flashes ever?

thanks

Correct. The LED is connected to a pin on the ECU, so if you have used a non-PATS ECU it will never flash.

Regards

thanks

Correct. The LED is connected to a pin on the ECU, so if you have used a non-PATS ECU it will never flash.

Cheers :thumb: