toad ai606

martinw17

hi guys i have a ai606 alarm with the window closure box as well can anyone point be in the right direction to make windows go up with u activate the alarm and maybe sunroof as well thank you

the window closure unit should have 4-8 (depending on wether you have a two or 4 window variant) "function/signal" wires coming from it in pairs of "lives" and "earths", each on of these pairs needs to be ran to the window motors (& sunroof motor if you so wish) of the windows you want to roll-up when the car is locked.

once connected to the motor these wires will become live when the car is locked but only for 20 or so seconds which is usually more than enough for a fully open window to roll-up to fully closed.

I had a full closure setup on my Mk5 and once youve figured out what wire needs to go were with the use of a multimeter its all very simple.

awesome mate mine got like 8 wires or so and sorry to be a pain but do u remember what color wires and do they go direct to the motor or the switch thanks again mate u have been a massive help in all my topics i have posted thanks again

colours vary throughout the models, thats why its best to pick up the motor wires close to the motors themselves which will save you trying to ID the correct wires inside the main cab loom (which is a pain far beyond description).

My mk5 had aftermarket electric windows fitted (extremely badly and non-functioning when I got it) so I had to start from scratch, meaning I knew what wires did what when I fitted the roll-up unit.

Ohh Yerr so straight to the motor wires from the power closeure box shue my power closure box has red black two purple two yellow and green a gray wire that's all I remember I take it red and black go to a power source and when wired properly will windows will go up just by activating alarm or do u need to press ceirten button on the fob thanks again pal x

The Toad Ai606 alarm should have 2 four button remote key fobs, if so, I believe it provides two, maybe three options to roll up the windows.

Option:

1) alarm armed windows roll up

2) press one of the lower key fob buttons windows roll up

3) can't remember, but believe there's an option to activate an output by pressing both lower key fob buttons together.

All options are explained within Operation Instruction Manual

All above only possible with a window close module incorporated into the alarm system.

To close the sunroof as well as the window, you will require a seperste window closer for the sunroof, unless the window closer you have currently is capable of closing 4 windows.