Fog lights

lee grout

What are the small grey caps all about on the back of the mk6 fog lights. Their on opposite corners?? Also is the glassed glued on? Dont want to sound silly but they dont look like they clip anywhere? Could be a trip into oven if thats the case......before SHE gets home from work!lol

What are the small grey caps all about on the back of the mk6 fog lights. Their on opposite corners?? Also is the glassed glued on? Dont want to sound silly but they dont look like they clip anywhere? Could be a trip into oven if thats the case......before SHE gets home from work!lol

bit like me with my rocker cover then lol

bit like me with my rocker cover then lol

You know it.

its the same epoxy based bonding compound used on Mk6 HL units, very strong, very resilient, very much un-effected by anything but the most extreme temperatures (which will see the casing melt long before the epoxy)

IF your lucky you might be able to prise the glass away on fogs as the lenses are no were near as delicate as Headlights due to them being simply smaller in size.

failing that it'll be the same method as how I make smoked HL's, two sets of lights, smash lenses on one set and cases on the others then use the two remaining good parts from both sets to make a complete single good set.