anyone know jdmsport

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try ringing him.... If he doesn't answer, ring again, simples.

same can be said for going on a stag night............. then you wake up with your pants down by your ankles and the words "will spread for cash" written in permanent marker on your ar5e cheeks and a spider man style facial decoration.

my Brother-in-law never did find out who did that to him, or who brought the marker with the specific intention of doing just that act, or who hid it in his inside left hand suit pocket and convinced everyone else to aid him in completing the task.

there's some right tw4ts about aint there!

.....just another humorous excerpt from my past to lighten the otherwise gloomy mood of this particular thread.

hey guys, it was a gift on a debit card so not good. Shame really I think this guy thinks he can rob people blind. Scum like this makes the whole idea of a gift payment in good faith look like a bad idea. Just avoid this person like the plague he is letting down our gene pool!!!

Thanks for the help guys, I didn't want to start this topic but it was a last resort

how far is his office from you? if its a reasonable distance could u not go and get the part? people are much more responsive to complaints when ur stood in front of them lol

Told you a million times to call me.Send me your number.I have offered you refunds by bank transfer,cash,cheque or anything really all of which refused you wanted paypal and i didnt have it in paypal anymore.Just send me the details your dragging it out

how far is his office from you? if its a reasonable distance could u not go and get the part? people are much more responsive to complaints when ur stood in front of them lol

Told you a million times to call me.Send me your number.I have offered you refunds by bank transfer,cash,cheque or anything really all of which refused you wanted paypal and i didnt have it in paypal anymore.Just send me the details your dragging it out

I don't like to get irate on a forum but what you have just said is complete and utter bullsh1t. I have rang you many times with no answer, you have not offered me other forms of payment and have told me you are waiting for your paypal limit to be reset or some crap like that. You have had my address since day 1 to send me the strut brace so why not send me the cash? I want this done with so I never have to deal with pond scum like you again. I will send you my address but I will not hold my breath for the cash.

in hos defence there are genuine paypal limits. which once reached are a bit of a ballache to reset. ice had to do it twice now

really? I don't recall ever doing it? :unsure:

the first limit is set to 3000 pound in any calender year. then you need to unlock your account which will then allow u a further 3k for that year