baffiling idle issue, car cuts out, shaky idle

roboboyo

Anyone ever had a loose eprom in their ecu???? what where your symptoms, as my ecu would appear to be fatly,

Ive been having this idle problem, the car will run, but all of a sudden, it will act like its miss firing and when i idle, she cuts out (only after the miss fire)

I left it with a mechanic, who im begining to lose faith in, because after the 2 days searching for my problem, he told me i need a new engine, in my opinion, he was defeated by the problem, and wanted the easy way out, he told me the rings may be finished!!!!!

im not burning oil or water, and she pulls well, its only the inconsistent lumpiness and rev drops, and cut outs, witch dont happen all the time.

ive changed the ispv, ive changed the coil, ive changed the maf, ive changed the ht leads, ive changed the oxy sensor, all for new parts, ive also swapped for a known working fps and tb.

took my car to 2 different mechanics, and they both said, that my problem was not anything to do with engine compression, but there is a problem around the inlet mani,

anyone got any advice ????

Anyone ever had a loose eprom in their ecu???? what where your symptoms, as my ecu would appear to be fatly,

Ive been having this idle problem, the car will run, but all of a sudden, it will act like its miss firing and when i idle, she cuts out (only after the miss fire)

I left it with a mechanic, who im begining to lose faith in, because after the 2 days searching for my problem, he told me i need a new engine, in my opinion, he was defeated by the problem, and wanted the easy way out, he told me the rings may be finished!!!!!

im not burning oil or water, and she pulls well, its only the inconsistent lumpiness and rev drops, and cut outs, witch dont happen all the time.

ive changed the ispv, ive changed the coil, ive changed the maf, ive changed the ht leads, ive changed the oxy sensor, all for new parts, ive also swapped for a known working fps and tb.

took my car to 2 different mechanics, and they both said, that my problem was not anything to do with engine compression, but there is a problem around the inlet mani,

anyone got any advice ????

Cambelt might of slipt

I had this problem and the timin was out by one grove

if theres a known issue around the inlet manifold then start there. replace all the gaskets to ensure there is no leak. i would have suggested a compression test but u said that has been done. otherwise check every plug, connecter and earth for breaks or corrosion

and lastly...try a working ecu that u know is good

• 2 weeks later...