sorry another angel eye question

as above the passengers side head lights not working the side light / winker / main beam work fine , ive changed the bulbs obviously the fuse is ok as the other side works fine i even swapped the bulbs over to rule out a dodgy new bulb , the wiring all looks good but obviously theres a bad connection some where but where to start? any suggestions welcomed as im planning on putting her in for mot soon thanks

Try the socket the bulb fits into I had a problem with mine a quick clean up of the connecter soon sorted it hope this helps.

cheers mate for the reply at this point anythings worth a try as i want it in for mot asap

Has one always not worked or have they both work on your car before this?

On mine there is a box on the back of each light but I had a mate how didn't have them on his it looked like some had bypassed it maybe this might be worth looking into maybe faulty I'll have a look at mine Monday when I see the car and see if there could be any reasons why yours wouldn't work and let you know.

Has one always not worked or have they both work on your car before this?

On mine there is a box on the back of each light but I had a mate how didn't have them on his it looked like some had bypassed it maybe this might be worth looking into maybe faulty I'll have a look at mine Monday when I see the car and see if there could be any reasons why yours wouldn't work and let you know.

hi yes they were both working fine untill i took it out of storage then only one was working when i disturbed the wires it worked again which tells me its a bad connection some where but ive had it out checked all the wiring but cant sem to get tio the bottom of it : (

ive removed the light tonight its appears there no power going to it its only the head light not working full beam ect works fine must be a bad wire some where but where can i run a wire from the drivers side acress or is that a no no?