audi a4

bongo

thats the "prem" kit iirc, looks unusually ok on a white one, looked disproportionate on the blue one I saw, like it didnt quite "fit" sorta thing if you get me.

I preferred the AV kit with the front lower splitter option but it was next to impossible to find in the UK at the time, Ive also seen one with a "mustang" kit fitted and the arches slightly extended......looked so mean I near wee'd a bit.

oh also meant to say.....

its a rare condition 1.8T..... if its as clean as it looks and sounds in description.......1.6k is a feckin bargain imho, I'm sorely tempted myself even though I don't need a motor at the moment and its only about 20mile from me.

........bongo

........race ya?

The best engine is the 1.9 diesel. Avoid the non-turbo petrols. Avoid the v6 diesels due to camshaft issues.

Other common issues are front arms, digital display on dash, stereo, central locking pump, clutch release bearing, abs computer.

clicky!

.....HOW MUCH?????

wait......... surely thats just for the shell?!?!?!?

how has that guy still got his hand????

To be fair that's not that cheap pretty average when you take into consideration the mileage & the fact it's a petrol, I see these kind of prices daily on ukpassats forum plenty of vags for sale might be worth a look?

clicky!

.....HOW MUCH?????

wait......... surely thats just for the shell?!?!?!?

how has that guy still got his hand????

To be fair that's not that cheap pretty average when you take into consideration the mileage & the fact it's a petrol, I see these kind of prices daily on ukpassats forum plenty of vags for sale might be worth a look?

aye its the low end for a fair shape 1.8.............. not for a fair shape long MOT'd 1.8 turbo tho!, their getting pretty hard to find in good nick nowadays.