Panther black front bumper (foglight type)

Paddy gti

• 2 weeks later...
i have got some rs2000 front seats

Thanks but need front and rears can't I again the tears will be easy to get a hold of think il hold out for a complete set

lots of ppl get rid of the rears, as they use the fronts for vans, plus the rear from an early si matches

i have got some rs2000 front seats

Thanks but need front and rears can't I again the tears will be easy to get a hold of think il hold out for a complete set

lots of ppl get rid of the rears, as they use the fronts for vans, plus the rear from an early si matches

I bet your miles away but out of curiosity what condition they in and price?

i am in manchester, my friend has an si with raven flow trim in that he has just crashed, his front seats are going in a car i have and the rear seats out of the crashed car will be available but they are in a 3 door and i dont know what the difference is

my seats are in alright nick i bought them off a guy on here, the bolsters have a bit of wear not loads and there is cig burn in one of them, they are taking up room at the moment

i am in manchester, my friend has an si with raven flow trim in that he has just crashed, his front seats are going in a car i have and the rear seats out of the crashed car will be available but they are in a 3 door and i dont know what the difference is

my seats are in alright nick i bought them off a guy on here, the bolsters have a bit of wear not loads and there is cig burn in one of them, they are taking up room at the moment

id probably not be able to live with the wear and damage