My gti

Paddy gti

i think u need o bring the rear down a bit dude

She needs lowering a touch all round running on original setup still had new tires all round last month so decided to do track rod ends and get her tracked up the track rods ends i took off had ford ovals on them and were probably the original ones so im working on the assumption that if the track rod ends were 16 years old along with various other bits iv had to change then the suspension is probably 16 years old too

when i started to pull mine apart, it had the original 1 piece ford exhaust on it, not a single thing had been changed since factory

cant say a lot for the bodywork on my car after 16 years (well now i can say its all good) but god have the little things and perishable parts lasted there time

mine were second hand, cost me £80 and ive not had any problems with them!

i know some people turn their noses up at the cheap gmax stuff but it does the job, and i only have good things to say

il keep my eyes open for a set .. that arnt a stupid drop way too many speed bumps here and not the kind that span the road the little island ones that are just begging to rip my exhaust off