Escos rep

Chall

Looks nice, good to see that the front wheels sit in the centre of the arches, unlike most replicas. Only the wheels let it down in my opinion, but if you like them, thats all that matters. Got fond memories of those old pushrod engines, so slow but fun to rev the nads off at the same time! :roll:  What are you thinking engine wise?

Cheers for the comments. Not liking the wheels myself, they were silver when I got it but looked worse I recon, not into paying 700 for escos rims. The front wheels needs spaced and lowered but not lowering it till I do something with the engine, figure it may come down a wee bit with a bigger engine.

Engine wise I've sourced most bits to mfi rs turbo it, but also been offered a 1.8 zetec engine and box for buttons but it has no shafts, loom or ecu so no sure what way to go with that. I turbo'd a xr2 a couple of years ago so wiring a turbo into this should be much and such the same.

Yeah, its pretty well done to be fair. Aye the 1.3 pulls it fine till about 55 but saying that I'm in traffic to and from work and only taxed it Monday so not had a chance to use its full potential yet. Lol

If the 1.3 started when you turned the key......

.....you reached its full potential already

• Like 1