really big news!!!

scottybo

now all you need to do Is get your mind into the correct state to cope with the next few years

Ive found it useful to sit down for a few minutes and think about all the things you desire and intend/intended to acquire........

.........then accept that you wont be getting them for atleast 18yrs.........perhaps more if the little fecker doesnt leave home straight away.

• Like 1

even brutal truths are still truths.

dont get me wrong, theres definate benefits

(and I aint talking about those fullashit types that sugar coat their own reality while they harp on about "the joys of raising a family and how satisfying and forfilling it is that they dont need anything else in their life")

Im talking about how you can do all those things that you couldnt do "because your an adult"

where the missus would frown at you "playing xbox all day" instead you suddenly achieve glowing status by changing it to "spending time with my son playing xbox"

things like "your too old for rollerblades!" turns into "You'll need to get some rollerblades for yourself if we get our son some"

for example...

my lad wanted a little rc mini quadcopter, he got it........and I got to build and fly my own so "we could bond while flying together"

<sits here chuckling cos he knows the Sugercoaters are scowling>

• Like 1