Ford Fair 2015

mikeypr1

• 2 weeks later...

I kind and had a bit of a laugh at the mk1 focus rs group.

There good cars but they were all the same there where loads of em.

On a sad note not many mk6s there I seen more cossies than mk6s.

There was a sea of focus's though.

But it's was a good day got a few bits.

That speaker and ice stand did my head in tho feel sorry for the traders that had to be near that all day.

Met scottybo and i'm sorry if I seemed a bit off but I was suffering the mother of all hangovers after a night on the Pee with the ford club boys and Dale Collis,spent the first couple of hours trying to sleep it off lol

Lol dw about it mate. Car was looking mint tho!

What i find funny is that there were so many focus st/rs kicking about.....and theyre all fitted with volvo engines. So there were more volvos at ford fair than there were fords

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going with a mate in his XR2i so think we're with the XROC stand.  Can't wait.  Hope the old girl makes it down and back ok, last time we went it involved an AA truck

ive never been is it any good ?

Wondered how this has landed at the top of the pile again.  Its a decent show, depending on what your into.  There's not much older stuff, but thousands of new stuff.  I'm 50/50 if I prefer this or Classic Ford.  Doesn't help if you break down on route, this year (well last year now) the XR2i alternator gave up the fight with about 40miles to go!  Probably tempted faint by posting the earlier comment!