MY GTI FOR SALE

dansGTI

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mate i've had my fun :D  my two little boys don't want me to sell it either but its gettin replaced with something a little bit better :thumb:

A little bit better? he's replacing it with an old Vectra SRi. 8o

Enough said. He's getting old and cant handle the ol' GTI anymore...... :D

UPDATE: IM CURRENTLY LOOKING AT BUYING AN RS2K REAR BEAM AND AM ALSO BUYING ANOTHER INTERIOR TO RETRIM IN BLACK/CREAM. BUT THE MILES ARE CREEPING UP IM HAVING TO DO OVER 350 MILES A WEEK NOW (FROM TODAY).........

that lad selling the rs2k nits has said tha tthe rear beam is avlaible dan :thumb: :thumb:

just to let you know dan the vectra idea has been shelved :D gonna get sumfink else instead something more me 8) :drool: had a very interesting chat with my insurance company on monday :jaw: that ratty ol s2 you got you better get it seriously modded if ya don't wanna get left in me jetwash :devil: :devil:

spill the beans then, not a saph cos is it? :D

:thumb:

Dont sell it Daniel!! Please dont sell it!! :( Wel not till ive got spare cash to buy it off ya!! LOL Sure u dont want to sell me the tub for 500??? :D

well, i said id let john have it for a ton. hehe

some kid has offered me 1800 for it, but he aint tried gettin insurance for it!

its got bird poo all over it and its looking very sorry for itself. i wish i could mod that...............

track car........... ;)