Trax 2004.

Lee R

Thanks everyone for coming, as ever, we showed the public how the best mk5/6 club's stand kicks arse :thumb: :cheers:

shame the show was CACK, will be my last Trax ;( :rolleyes: , over 2 hours to get in :rolleyes: :vangry: , to see a handful of decent Fords, with Skoda's, Rovers, Jap Crap and al sort everywhere :rolleyes:

EVO made it worth bbeing there though :thumb: :cheers: :drunk:

Edited by Lee R

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to take me camera and polish ;(

was a spot on day even though i queued for 3 hours to get in

nice to meet some more of you guys and gals

sorry to the others who i didnt get chance to speak to

weather was brilliant as expected

cant wait to see the pics

Ian what happened to your car?

even though i got up late and had to rush to meet point and the manic queue to get in it was well worth it,loved every min of it,even if i did have a copy of my car on same stand hehehehehe just messing whoever it was,was a top day out bring on the start of next show season :D :thumb:

Cant wait to see the pics, been waitin all day for someone to come back :D Who went on track ? How they do ?

Harvez

Jon C went on track, his car is soooo good it pi$$ed on Skylines, Cossie and all sorts :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dont agree with that.

Should be:

"

Jon C went on track, HE is soooo good HE pi$$ed on Skylines, Cossie and all sorts :drool:

"

crackin day all in all - good to see such a good turn out and the people made it worth it :thumb:

the cars on the whole were disappointing - there were some crackin ones, but not enough however... ;)

good weather tho 8)

pics and a couple of vids to follow shortly...

queues were an aRSe, but well worth it in the end, loved every minute of it! :thumb:

I was a bit delicate for the 1st few hours, so not vey active LOL thanks to the night before's festivities! :D :cheers: :drunk:

Amazing 2 meet every1. Had a 5 second chat with Ian as i went past LOL! :D

Big Up Lee for organising it and getting me a show pass :cheers: and Same 2 Matthew H for leading me a nice drive home, was a great drive home :thumb:

M4tt was creepin about with the camera LOL and when i turned round a few times he was there lookin' like he were thinkin' "got ya u Bstard hehehehehe!"

can't wait for next sunday :thumb:

no time to post, bluuuugh still hungover

mullet yum

ANUL! :roll:

sierra cossie? u mean old smoker! i only overtook them as they were blinding me with the clouds of smoke

skyline r33 gtr? learn to drive :roll:

slipped in the bathroom bruised my ass on the floor

webhoy chatting about fishing and just sitting there looking blank whilst the weird blokes chatted away :roll:

anyone see my drink i think i dropped it :devil: