Trax 2004.

Lee R

PMSL, just remembered matt going on about Mike asking where he is and is he OK cos he was puking his guts up last night

PMSL, and Mike, how long did u spend in that toilet, we got that bored we were throwing wet big roll over the cubicle at you in the hotel's bar toilet lol

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL, just remembered matt going on about Mike asking where he is and is he OK cos he was puking his guts up last night

PMSL, and Mike, how long did u spend in that toilet, we got that bored we were throwing wet big roll over the cubicle at you in the hotel's bar toilet lol

LOL! there was bits of chewed up burger all over the floor in that cubicle, i cleaned them up with sum bog roll, but left the rest of the mess on the floor! :roll:

was a long time in there cos i fell asleep on the toilet and cudnt stand up till i'd thrown up 5 times! :baby:

then fell over in the lift up 2 me room when it moved up LOL, managed to fall down on2 me bed tho and passed out :D :drunk:

LOL! there was bits of chewed up burger all over the floor in that cubicle, i cleaned them up with sum bog roll, but left the rest of the mess on the floor! :roll:

was a long time in there cos i fell asleep on the toilet and cudnt stand up till i'd thrown up 5 times! :baby:

then fell over in the lift up 2 me room when it moved up LOL, managed to fall down on2 me bed tho and passed out :D :drunk:

lol good lad i was bad but not that bad :innocent:

Just got back really good day, nice to meet some new faces! sorry lads for the live sex show, well some of you know what i mean, & lee she couldnt wait till we got home! ;) . Shame i didnt sell the car though ?(

car looks awesome, u were one of the only 2 or 3 i didn't get 2 speak 2 tho, when i came over 2 have a look, u weren't on the stand :thumb:

even though i got up late and had to rush to meet point and the manic queue to get in it was well worth it,loved every min of it,even if i did have a copy of my car on same stand hehehehehe just messing whoever it was,was a top day out bring on the start of next show season :D :thumb:

That'd be me. :thumb: Was a cracking day out i thought. Nice to meet a lot of you. Cheers to Mike C for making us feel welcome when we arrived last night and to Ralph. Is the car ok mate?

even though  i got up late and had to rush to meet point and the manic queue to get in it was well worth it,loved every min of it,even if i did have a copy of my car on same stand hehehehehe just messing whoever it was,was a top day out bring on the start of next show season  :D  :thumb:

That'd be me. :thumb: Was a cracking day out i thought. Nice to meet a lot of you. Cheers to Mike C for making us feel welcome when we arrived last night and to Ralph. Is the car ok mate?

LOL our little trip into the Ghetto town was a good laff LOL, not a bad burger from that place, looked like we crashed a hen party! :D :roll:

Yeah, spotted ya coming up the road and was gonna direct ya to out little spot on the carpark lol, but u found it anyway. Just wanted 2 get u settled in LOL! :D :cheers:

:thumb:

cheers mike, shame we didnt say hello sure we will meet again but hopefully i shud have a differernt car by then! so wheres every1's pics anyway!

yeah mate defo, saw u wandering around and sat in ur car a few times, and I can't see what Ian was bangin' on about with the "forehead" thing?! ?( :roll: