Trax 2004.

Lee R

cheers mike, shame we didnt say hello sure we will meet again but hopefully i shud have a differernt car by then! so wheres every1's pics anyway!

yeah mate defo, saw u wandering around and sat in ur car a few times, and I can't see what Ian was bangin' on about with the "forehead" thing?! ?( :roll:

Nah, she was a stunner :cheers: Had a good chat with ya mate, that paint job is one of the best I've ever seen, fookin' beautiful! :eek: :thumb:

Thanks Hugh (Welshboy) yeah the car is now ok, got another nut from an RST spares stand for free! Gave it some stick and crunched 2nd - 3rd from the speed...... X( Quite impressed with myself I rebuilt the linkage in 15-20mins! :D

Certainly enjoyed it, but not quite to Ford Fair's quality imo. Think the 0-60 was better given the wider variety of cars though. :)

Stand looked quality, big thanks to Lee for the organistaion :cheers:

Really disappointed I couldn't get drinking last night. ;( :( Turbo shandy is one of me favourite drinks! 8) Although.... I always have a double vodka in it :drool:

Wish I'd been able to speak to Giles at some point today.... did he turn up? :)

Good to meet some new peeps, and thanks for all the comments on my car. Think the morettes and short shift caused a stir :D :thumb:

Shame the showing season is finished now :( But I'll have a busy winter preparing for next year! :cheers:

Will see plenty of ya at the club night this time next week :drunk: :thumb:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey me and lee couldnt be bothered to sort the stand with everyone parked any old how no effort at all, and i decied something had to be done to at least make a prober stand not just a bloody car park

rant over

Wish I'd been able to speak to Giles at some point today.... did he turn up? :)

yep, said around £1500 with a FULLY rebuilt engine included :thumb:

thank Matt for that. He got everyone moving and making the stand pretty. By the time I had sat in all that traffic, i'd lost the will to live, let alone organising a stand :nutter:

its, as always, a team effort :thumb: :cheers:

[

thank Matt for that. He got everyone moving and making the stand pretty. By the time I had sat in all that traffic, i'd lost the will to live, let alone organising a stand :nutter:

the effort me and lee do to get the stand looking good, goes to pot just like to daay, im a sensivty guy and has really upset and fucked me off today. the traffic might not have helped but that how i feel

;( ;( ;( ;(

[

the effort me and lee do to get the stand looking good, goes to pot just like to daay, im a sensivty guy and has really upset and fucked me off today. the traffic might not have helped but that how i feel

;( ;( ;( ;(

Sorry, I didn't realise that, I was one of the last to arrive.

Thanks for finding the engine price out Lee :cheers: :thumb:

Lee (furry) yours was looking wicked mate, but how did ya get those wheels so quick! :O :cheers: