Performance Ford Club Meet

Lee R

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Lee (BBRM) is still waiting for his steak :(

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PMSL, i just remembered them "batty boys" on the bike, that made me pee that did, and BBRM's face when he was rippin the pee out of coppers giving people producers for farting! :roll: :pancake:

well done lee mate for getting that done :cheers: was a good if a very cold and wet evening, an intoxicating evening of strawberry smoke and good company u carnt go wrong :D :thumb: took a fair few photo's and so did other people with me cam 8o

must get a bigger cam 8o :D although at over 4000 pounds its slighty outta reach lol ;( on another not im glad i stayed on at the pub was good fun :drunk:

and dunk, jade remember to not go near that barmaid again :P ;) righto enough of my ramberlings some piccies,

http://photobucket.com/albums/v459/BBRM/Pe...%20Ford%20meet/

i'll add the piccies other people did in abit to another folder ( no offence ) :P :))

Edit: mike i never got me steak ;( but i did have some nice big pork chops when i got home :D 8) * ponders at my face was like 8o ;( *

:roll: :thumb:

Edited by BadBoy Remixed

i walked over to the bar and said do u recon it will be alright to ask if she has any nuts :D then dunk goes to be honest i dont think shes the type to have nuts. at this point she stopped pouring ans said look if your going to say that i can refuse to serve u and carried on his pint. then gave evils to jade, X( then i requested my roasted nuts :D ...

later on she came back and said sorry to me about misunderstanding everything i said it was alright with a smile :) she didnt say anything to dunk or jade though :)) :P :D :roll:

Great night folks, we really enjoyed it, sorry I had to leave early, but as you know I had to be at work for 1 am..... ;( , just got in about 15 mins ago...... X( .......big thanks to Leer, M4tt, Ian and the PF boys for making it all possible, I think I'm gonna have a couple of Stella's then goto bed for a few hours.......... :cheers: :thumb: