Santa Pod 19/09/04

foxdie

Excellent day out, really enjoyed it. Deffentately will be going again. Not sure about final times: But Kev pulled a 14.7 when he was racing me, Ross was around 16sec and Lee low 17's high 16's, my final best was 13.87 which im more than happy with :D. Great to see everyone finally meeting Simon and Rach, and seeing lots of ford's being pushed everywere :P

I didn't have any photos, but there was lots being taken, and some video too hopefully.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The final tripometer for this weekends EVO activities was 435miles

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

435 miles! lol, woah!

Didn't think the pod meet would have finished so early?

Didn't but lack of sleep (got home at 3'o'clock, then up at 7 to go to Santa meant i needed some sleep. they're probably still at it, i know simon was waiting til later, queues were insane! ;(

Just got back Paul, got to hand it too ya fella, that las trun you did in front of me, your start was perfect!!! :cheers:

I managed to pull a 14.3 off on my second run, and 14.5 on my last, beating Ian twice!! :P

Good to meet eveyone again, and ill deffo do it as many times as i can next year!

*Note to K3V, dont turn boost down, and get bigger intercooler!!*

Oh and Jon, just to point out, the quickest type R of the day pulled off a 14.8!! :baby: :baby:

aye i got bak a cpl hrs ago and had a wicked day :thumb: as sed in other thread was nice to meet fox, k3v, rachy etc :)

also got a few pics to post up soon, mainly one of fox in front of k3v ;)

btw k3v since u didnt get to see the pics ill send a cpl ur way via pms :P

Just got back Paul, got to hand it too ya fella, that las trun you did in front of me, your start was perfect!!! :cheers:

I managed to pull a 14.3 off on my second run, and 14.5 on my last, beating Ian twice!! :P

Good to meet eveyone again, and ill deffo do it as many times as i can next year!

*Note to K3V, dont turn boost down, and get bigger intercooler!!*

Oh and Jon, just to point out, the quickest type R of the day pulled off a 14.8!! :baby: :baby:

ctr's arent good for drag strip racing i make no claims that it is!

lets see it round the twisties!

just sorted me pics ;)

waiting.jpg

waiting to see whos the daddeh :P

leeandross.jpg

lee and ross waiting to go

k3vandfox.jpg

k3v in his ford and fox in his jap...whos gonna win?

japinfront.jpg

jap of course!! :roll: :P

ianandkev.jpg

ian and kev waiting to go

ianinfront.jpg

ian wins this 1 ;)

rs200.jpg

the rs200 vs a pug 205.....hmmm tough decision this 1

pughasnochance.jpg

:roll: :roll:

tis all the pics i got...but me and rachy were cold sitting up there :P

soz if pics r too big :)

didnt get into the 16's Paul, as much as tried, 17.1 was my best on 15's..

my few pics will be up and some comments when I get back from Blackpool :roll: , yep, its running in time :roll:

Dave W and paul are coming Blackpool now with me and Ross, should be a crack :roll:

crackin day - laods of cars there and much better waether than last time... :D queues were complete metal, right up to the bogs at one point 8o

my boot was used a storage facitlity with ppl's petrol, oil, wheels and jacks etc. LOL

BWT, i found a big fook off screw driver hiding in the boot, not sure whos it its ?( (but got a feelin its ian's)

i think i might run next time and make sure i anit got brand new tyres on :P

off to blackpool in abit so shall be fookin tired by the time todays done :tired: :eek:

will sort the few pics i took in a min - i mostly took video with Ross's cam so most of the runs are on there :thumb: when ever he gets back online ;) :P

Edited by Paul

quality day, thanks to paul for the storeage mate :D

and thanks to th epersonal pit crew (aka mike c) for helpin push the car when in the cue :D :thumb:

u got any pics of the screwdriver paul? ill soon tell ya if its mine mate :thumb:

my best run was a 15.2, and i had to let kev win, hed have got upset otherwise :P