Santa Pod 19/09/04

foxdie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a pleasure, Ian :D :thumb:

Great day again, good 2 meet Scotteh :cheers:

LMAO @ the Camaro, as Simon said, was doing about 14s all day long, so he musta been takin' bets that that saff cossie would pee on it, and when it went up against it in the end, the saff did a 12.2 and he did a 10.9 :roll:

:thumb:

sorry lost ya on the way back rachy, that mini wanted to play :D

232792dd.jpg

this mini!! :roll: :roll: well she thought it was quick!! and it did have twin exhaust's!!! ;) anyway you didn't lose us m8, we were 2 cars behind you, saw you cut across up the slip road!! got stuck behind some donk in a frontera that was doing 70 in the outside lane and was not gonna move over!! :vangry:

LOL, it was THAT mini then, it musta caught up with u then, cos i went flying past that, then it came past me and off into the distance when i i got stuck behind sum 90 year old in a Daewoo Matiz who i overtook coming off an island onto the slip road, and looked in me mirror and he was still doin' bout 20 on the motorway FFS! :vangry: :censored:

thats a point, did u figure out where ur oil came from k3v? nothing serious i hope.

No mate, headgasket deffo aint gone, rocker cover seems to be ok, i cleaned it up before me second run and there still aint any there??!? ?(

Headlight out mod got me half a second though!LOL