FAO Sparkles!!

K3V HA

Hi mate, ive just seen in your sig the times for your car, and just wondered where the power 'kicks' in on em? I say this as the other day i was behind one at the trafiic lights (c/w rep boy and his missus) and he kept looking in his rear view and laughing, now this dont really bother me but then his missus turned and laughed at me!! :vangry:

So when he pulled off quick i just pulled off with him and he couldnt lose me at all, in fact IMO i could have got right at the side of him and he wouldnt have lost me, i then saw sense (an an eddie stobart coming) and slowed down only for him to boot it still and race off feeling victorius.

I must admit, the car impressed me alot! :cheers:

Could have been worse, she could have laughing at the noise your shed made when the diff broke!!  :baby:

Taxi anyone??!  :cheers:

:thumb:  ;)

Nah, doubt anyone would have heard that in their own cars :P

new diff goes in tomoz......wonder how long that will last.

you're car powerful enough to kill the diff? :D :P

Laugh?!  any Ford enthusiast worth their sort should respect and admire the classic RS

Z

she was prolly laughing cos Kevs is an XR3i :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ah so XR3i with ZVH engine in then? If its an RS replica then no one should know! lol

Z

Well according to you when i bought it, you said it werent an everyday car and that they'd be fcuked within no time! Still going strong!!  :D

Apart from Rad which now has a great big fookin hole in!!  8o

Hows the neck anyway squarepants??

on and off tbh, was fine till today, where a few twinges have re-appeared :curse:

hopefully back to work Monday :)

theres still time for your car to go wrong, you've only had it 5 mins :roll: