Top Posters In This Topic

hope its not trur

b@stards! :censored:

wasnt impressed with what billy connelly said the other day

What did he say?

at a show, he said if they gonna kill him, why don't they just get on with it

think he was trying to make a laugh out of a bad situation

but there was no need for that comment :curse:

about bloody time, don't get me wrong it aint gonna be nice for him or his family but it don't affect me. What makes this bloke different to the Yanks they killed within days??? why drag this on and on for weeks, thank god its over, the media will have another story to concentrate on by this time 2mora.

but if they was going to kill him, the "decent" thing to do would be to kill him, and not make it a long and drawn out process, painful for him and his family

I agree tbh, well defo to a point. If there was any chance they'd let him go, tis a ll well and good, but if they were defo gonna kill him then yeah wud be better done straight away, but how wud u know if there was a chance he wud survive or not, tough call..........

What makes this bloke different to the Yanks they killed within days??? why drag

i thought it was cos we were a soft touch country and would end up releasing all their women hostages as they wanted.

Then they probably all move in to this country a week later :curse: :censored:

i def gotta agree with ross there, wot makes him more special than the americans killed? they had families etc too, i do feel that the media concentrating on it all the time def doesnt help anything imo.

Maybe the fact that were not american? We're british and thats why the BRITISH news has done this! Do you have any idea how much media the yanks got in america??

No one said he was more special than them!! :rolleyes: