snooper s4 neo

Leicester_Lad

just bought the snooper s4 neo just wondered what your thoughts were . i paid 330 quid for it  and its 4.95 a month for the gps on it but that also includes 5 year warrintie with parts and labour included and the first 6 months are free

thats pretty expensive, radar zone do it for £299 inc delivery

Mike, ive spoken to a few people who have the snooper S6-R Neo and they say its wicked, my auntie bought one and i love it, it ent off once flasly in the 1hour i was in the car, TBH i prefer them to the road angels and look sooo much nicer

LOL, fair enuff Mate, ain't gonna try and tell ya u shudnt get one, i ain't seen one of the new 'uns in action, but i seen pretty much all the old models and they're shite in my experience.

the old road angel looks shite IMO, but the new one is the only camera detector that actually looks well, errrrrm, stylish i reckon LOL!

:thumb:

LOL, fair enuff Mate, ain't gonna try and tell ya u shudnt get one, i ain't seen one of the new 'uns in action, but i seen pretty much all the old models and they're shite in my experience.

the old road angel looks shite IMO, but the new one is the only camera detector that actually looks well, errrrrm, stylish i reckon LOL!

:thumb:

lol, i see what u mean but i have never seen a road angel in action lol, i saw daves but the text is a bit small IMO but his is the old one so i dunno what the new one is like, i really dont know what to get lol, tis a lot of money to spend and then not like it if u get mi drift???

The New Road Angel

my mate's got the old one, and in the hot weather with the sun on it on top of the dash it keeps switching off and won't turn on, that was the only problem with that one. This one doesn't do that, and the one other plus with the road angel is it is guaranteed not to give off false warnings :thumb: