Pikey bastids!!!

K3V HA

Had a letter thru the post on saturday saying im over my overdraft limit and that'll be £25 for the privelige!! I thought fook off, im no where near!!

So i logged on to my internet banking and notice im 200quid more overdrawn than usual!! Clicked on the statement bit to notice some pikey coont has been using a fake card for my account, filling up at petrol stations everyday!! Gotta wait for Fruad Squad to investigate now before i can get any money back!!

Anyone had this happen before?? All the garages are in the essex area!! LOL I think i know what has happened, ive got a virus on my laptop called psw.bANKER 2g, they may have got details thru that?????

Skint K3V :(

not had that myself m8 :( altho hopefully it will be all sorted. i got a letter thru the post from credit card ppl moaning, so i spose i best pay it all off on pay day lol.

its possible they cud of got it thru ur pc, altho its harder than it seems, especially these days unless u know wot ur doing.

It happened to me matey 2 years ago just a few days before christmas. They withdrew £568 out of my switch account. I did not bother checking the account as I was in the christmassy mooooood.

But when I used the tele banking on a random day, it said that I had bought drinks for £xxx in some posh restraunt for 4 days.

Bloody hell I thoght and rang my bank, they put me though the investigation office and in a week, they found the problem and refunded my money.

Apparently, that idiot had stolen my replacement card and used it forhis bloody pleasure. They got him, i guess using camera footage.

Thats my story.

Hope you get the refund soon mate...

Alan

Why they don't speed up this chip n pin thing I don't know! :curse:

Sorry to hear that mate. :( :(

Happened to my sis a few months back, they used £270 of the £300 in there :kill: But it was all refunded after a statement of fraud etc etc......

Surprised cos surely it's system open to abuse.... :O

sorry to hear it mate, it would appear your not the only one whos had this problem, my gf had her credit card cloned the other day they actually got away with spending 200 but tried to spend 4500 on there which her limit aint even that

little :censored: s :vangry:

not on ...

hope all sorted soon though for ya