Superman has died

Blimey

I saw this on the news and he was a very brave man full of corrage and the will to keep on going. he devoted so much time and money to steam cell research and now he has gone bush decidedes he's not going to fund it any more beacuse reasearch is done on humans.

sorry 4 offence but IMO

if we dont experiement on humas that r willing to scienec will not progress as much as it can. and how can it b that it is fine to experiemnt on animals who do not have this choice.

i believe that we should b in control of our own lives and say what can and can't b done with it i.e euthanasia. a vet would not hesitate to put an animal out off suffering beacause to keep them alive is cruel yet if a human wants the same thing in most places it is illegal. why can we not have this choice. if i was dependent on people around me to do every thing i would rather b gone, to cause my family, friends and myself less pain. i'd want to b remebered how i was.

soz off topic slightly.

im very glad michal j fox has donated 2 million to the research because it could give people thier lives back :thumb:

sorry 4 offence just my opinion.

im very glad michal j fox has donated 2 million to the research because it could give people thier lives back  :thumb:

something alot of celebs cshould take not of, :cheers: instead of insulting us by appearing in adverts etc asking US for money :vangry:

im very glad michal j fox has donated 2 million to the research because it could give people thier lives back  :thumb:

something alot of celebs cshould take not of, :cheers: instead of insulting us by appearing in adverts etc asking US for money :vangry:

It pi55es me right of when you see celebs asking for money in those adverts. :vangry: :censored:

If thier that bothered why don't they give them the money then, a few celebs club together and i'm sure the cheque will have enough zero's on the end. Rather than wasting it on shite. I'm all for having fun if you have the money but alot of them are just taking the p155! Charlote Church.... :nutter: :vangry: :censored: :nutter:

Sorry for the rant but its one of those things that really irritates me.