I am back now

AndyCanning

hi everyone, i have just come of my holiday

Florida was excellent stayed in a villa in Kisimee and went to disney and universal, went on rides such as incredible hulk tower of terror 4 etc, wnt on them all and of course disney do a character dinner where i saw tigger and others

was very good, would recommend the experience on disney and universal to anyone!

Andy

i love Florida, was there in September last year :thumb:

Did ya get a hire car to drive??? i always upgrade!! why not, your on holiday!! :D

You can check out my pics on photobucket!! http://photobucket.com/albums/1003/florida2003/

I ventured down to Tampa Bay too, the beach and Busch Gardens :cheers:

i will add some piccys soon to mate, just gettin all the best ones and i may even do an online scrap book. i didnt drive not for another 6 years and i wud defo have the mustang, i want one

went to Disney like Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Mgm Studios, Blizzard beach Waterpark, Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark, NASA St Petersburg for the beach for a day, Universal twice and Alot of shoppin

It was AWESOME!

P.S First day was no power, no food, due to hurricane jean being there the night we landed! but we still want for a swim for a min in the pool was really scary!

i didnt rate florida until i went kev but new york would be cool to go to and to watch the new york nicks, i was thinkin of going to LA next year but i am going snowboardin instead with some mates but not to sure about vegas though even though someone i know from bowlin has just got married there. :cheers: