Got Pulled!!!

Madmax

Got pulled by the old bill in rushden last nite, driving back to me gf house from me mates and wat do i see in me mirror blue flashing lights :nutter: . So i pull ova and the copper gets out and starts doin a spot check. Now he starts checkin evrythin me sunstrip, tinted lights, backbox etc etc so while he doin this me missus gets out the car and starts checkin ova his car and notices that he got both front tyres bald. So he was bout to give me a tickes and i turned round and said he had beta check his tyres, so he does and he notices the bald tyres so. He looked like he was in shock, he basically said that he'll 4get bout it and tore up the ticket and drove off!! Meanwhile theres me havin a gd old laugh wiv the missus bout it, see they nt so perfect after all!!!

Police cars are meant to be checked over in the morning before they go anywhere.

Lights, tyres, bodywork etc. Basically anything that'd get you a prohibition at the side of the road.

See, us in "the trade" have a wee bit of an advantage over those who aren't very mechanically minded. We can spot a PG9 defect a mile off...

-T

Police cars are meant to be checked over in the morning before they go anywhere.

Lights, tyres, bodywork etc. Basically anything that'd get you a prohibition at the side of the road.

See, us in "the trade" have a wee bit of an advantage over those who aren't very mechanically minded. We can spot a PG9 defect a mile off...

-T

You say that but i was disgusted last week to see a Police Ford Focus in Stoke on Trent on the A50 dual carriageway through town with a headlight out!!!! :nutter:

You say that but i was disgusted last week to see a Police Ford Focus in Stoke on Trent on the A50 dual carriageway through town with a headlight out!!!!  :nutter:

thats life though aint it? Happens to everyone X( I'd just hope not to see it out a 2nd night like it :thumb:

I guess you can't really help a bulb blowing, could happen at any time, couldn't it?

But bald tires, loose bodywork, broken tail lamps, torn wiper blades or other small defects surely shouldn't be there.

Still, t'is sad seeing a Foci with a bulb blown. Very rare, though! I've only seen one focus with a bulb out, a brake light bulb at that

-T